Re: [linux-audio-dev] DRI + Jack conflict?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] DRI + Jack conflict?
From: Dave Robillard (drobilla_AT_connect.carleton.ca)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 01:58:49 EET

On Mon, 2004-02-09 at 18:50, Dave Griffiths wrote:
> jack works with intel830 DRI

Hmm.. I only have Radeon's, so I'm a bit out of luck as far as testing
other cards I guess.

Anyone else have a positive/negative experience?

(For clarification, it's only realtime jack (ie jackstart -R) that
doesn't work).

> see http://www.pawfal.org/Software/fluxus/ (you might be interested) -
> it used to have a native jack interface, but now works through
> portaudio.

I remember seeing that page a little while back, I'll definately look
into it.. looks pretty crazy!

(If it's based on portaudio can I still connect it to my jack graph
somehow? Never used portaudio..)

-Dave