Re: [linux-audio-dev] DRI + Jack conflict?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] DRI + Jack conflict?
From: Joern Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang-hochschule.de)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 12:07:14 EET

Dave Robillard wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-02-09 at 18:50, Dave Griffiths wrote:
>
>>jack works with intel830 DRI
>

> Hmm.. I only have Radeon's, so I'm a bit out of luck as far as testing
> other cards I guess.
>
> Anyone else have a positive/negative experience?

i'm using dri with an ancient 3dfx voodoo3 3000 agp card, and i have
no problems with jack in realtime mode.

--
The handles of a craftsman's tools bespeak an absolute simplicity,
the plainest forms affording the greatest range of possibilities for

Jörn Nettingsmeier Kurfürstenstr 49, 45138 Essen, Germany http://spunk.dnsalias.org (my server) http://www.linuxaudiodev.org (Linux Audio Developers)