Re: [linux-audio-dev] libsndfile breakage

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] libsndfile breakage
From: Erik de Castro Lopo (erikd-lad_AT_mega-nerd.com)
Date: Thu Feb 12 2004 - 21:57:52 EET

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 19:36:19 +0000
james_AT_dis-dot-dat.net wrote:

> Heh! I didn't realise I was talking to the author.

Thats the internet. Sometimes you're talking to some 12 year old and
sometimes you're not :-).

> Sorry if that last line sounded whiney and/or ungrateful -

It didn't and I get even more annoyed with bugs in libsndfile than
you do.

Cheers,
Erik

  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam_AT_mega-nerd.com (Yes it's valid)
"The earth is degenerating these days. Bribery and corruption abound.
Children no longer mind parents ...and it is evident that the end of
the world is approaching fast." -- Assyrian Tablet Engraved in 2800 B.C.
  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam_AT_mega-nerd.com (Yes it's valid)
"The RIAA is obsessed to the point of comedy with the frustration
of having its rules broken, without considering whether such rules
might be standing in the way of increased revenues. Indeed,
Napster and Gnutella may turn out to be the two best music-marketing
gimmicks yet devised, if only the RIAA would take its head out of
its ass long enough to realise it."
-- Thomas C Greene on www.theregister.co.uk