[linux-audio-dev] [ANN] Website

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] [ANN] Website
From: Fons Adriaensen (fons.adriaensen_AT_skynet.be)
Date: Wed Feb 25 2004 - 02:45:43 EET

Hello List,

I've finally found the time to put my Linux Audio things online, at

<http://users.skynet.be/solaris/linuxaudio>.

You will find there

* the latest releases of the MCP, REV and VCO plugins (previously on
  the alsamodular site),

* some things that are under construction,

* two ogg files recorded using the current alpha version of Aeolus,
  the pipe organ synthesiser I'll present at the second LAD conference
  in Karlsruhe.

--
Fons