Re: [linux-audio-dev] Freeze?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Freeze?
From: Robert Jonsson (robert.jonsson_AT_dataductus.se)
Date: Thu Feb 26 2004 - 20:22:09 EET

torsdagen den 26 februari 2004 17.54 skrev Benjamin Flaming:

> ... and Tinara is what I want ;)

I want that too, are you a mind reader? :-o

A bit more seriously, offline rendering in a tree graph works for 3d editing,
and has worked for a number of years. I think it's a natural progression to
try the same concepts on audio.
In the end it might be that realtime resources (e.g. waiting times to get
tracks rendered) are the limiting factor and then we've won nothing. But we
won't know for sure until we test it.
I for one will be watching closely.

/Robert