Re: [linux-audio-dev] Cross platform mixer API?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Cross platform mixer API?
From: Erik de Castro Lopo (erikd-lad_AT_mega-nerd.com)
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 13:04:40 EET

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 12:09:34 +1300
Eliot Blennerhassett <linux_AT_blennerhassett.gen.nz> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I am aware of PortMixer, which is a simple API that abstracts volume controls.
>
> Is anyone aware of any other crossplatform, cross-API mixer abstraction layers
> out there?

Conrad Parker's libremix maybe?

    http://www.metadecks.org/software/remix/

Conrad is the author of Sweep, but has been extremely poor at publicing
remix.

Erik

  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam_AT_mega-nerd.com (Yes it's valid)
Windows NT : An evolutionary dead end.
  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam_AT_mega-nerd.com (Yes it's valid)
J. Headley: "God, root, what is difference ?"
G. Haverland: "God can change the byte order on the CPU, root can't."