Re: [linux-audio-dev] [ANN] First public release of Lindrum v 0.5.1

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] [ANN] First public release of Lindrum v 0.5.1
From: CK (x_AT_meta.lo-res.org)
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 02:49:45 EET

I read:
> > Other than the unfortunate choice of toolkit, I'm quite excited about
> > this project.
>
> Aah, the toolkit! I know the discussion according Qt and other toolkits and i
> don't want to start another debate here ;) But I have to admit: I'm a C++
> programmer and i like - no - i love Qt. I know there are people who doesn't

granted but did it have to be 3.3 ? there is no such thing in debian and
the build failed miserably for me ... (I tried compiling against 3.2, but
that didn't work either)

regards,

chris_AT_lo-res.org	Postmodernism is german romanticism with better
http://pilot.fm/	special effects. (Jeff Keuss / via ctheory.com)