Re: [linux-audio-dev] +momentary, consolidated (ladspa.h.diff)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] +momentary, consolidated (ladspa.h.diff)
From: Tim Goetze (tim_AT_quitte.de)
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 15:28:41 EET

[Steve Harris]

>On Mon, Mar 08, 2004 at 05:51:28 +0100, Tim Goetze wrote:
>> and to repeat: if you don't want units to appear in the plugin
>> sources, why are you satisified with "Frequency (Hz)"?
>
>I'm only satisfied with it because its allready widely used, in in
>practice its bascily OK. Not ideal, but OK. Even I have to be pragmatic
>sometimes :)

it's still a wart. if you shun the work of changing swh-plugins, i'll
happily offer to patch it to remove the unit references.

in addition, with the patch you'll receive a separate file, format of
your choice, containing those removed unit names, ordered by plugin
and port, for free! :)

vriendelijk,

tim