Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA extension - Formal proposal.

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA extension - Formal proposal.
From: Matthias Nagorni (mana_AT_suse.de)
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 12:46:03 EET

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004, Fons Adriaensen wrote:

> To those who have followed the debate, I changed the original name
> LADSPA_HINT_ENUMERATED to LADSPA_HINT_SWITCHED. This more correctly
> represents the idea, and also allows Tim to use LADSPA_HINT_ENUMERATED
> for his proposal which is complementary to this one.

Thanks a lot for your proposal. It solves the issue which has triggered
the debate, namely the ill representation of the preset names in the TAP
reverb. I hope that Tom will follow your suggestion in his plugin, so that
I can modify AlsaModularSynth to support Combobox selectors for LADSPA
plugin GUIs.

Matthias

--
Dr. Matthias Nagorni