Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA extension - Formal proposal.

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA extension - Formal proposal.
From: Alfons Adriaensen (fons.adriaensen_AT_alcatel.be)
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 17:21:17 EET

On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 03:59:18PM +0100, Robert Jonsson wrote:

> Richards decision would rely on the fact that LAD is in agreement, don't you
> think?

Yes. But define 'LAD in agreement' (Robert) or 'what we agree on (Steve)'.

To me this means there is no formal approval procedure.

Anyway this has beem debated for more than week, I've answered all objections
in some way or another and this has cost me an enormous amount of time and energy,
so unless some really new point is raised, I will now shut up. My proposal stands
as it is.

--
FA