[linux-audio-dev] [announcement] kluppe 0.1

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] [announcement] kluppe 0.1
From: d (dieb13_AT_klingt.org)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 19:49:55 EET

hi everyone!
this is the announcement of my first standalone soundapp "kluppe".
it's a jackified gtk-based loopplayer for files and live-input,
supporting various playmodes.

you can find it at
http://dieb13.klingt.org/content/projects/kluppe.html

since i'm not an advanced programmer, the sources are
"learning-by-doing-code", but it works fine for me.

i will be on tour next week, so i won't check my mail very frequently.
please be patient if you have questions, bugreports...

regards
d13b

--
Military intelligence is a contradiction in terms.
                 -- Groucho Marx