Re: [linux-audio-dev] [announcement] kluppe 0.1

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] [announcement] kluppe 0.1
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 20:27:53 EET

On Fri, Mar 19, 2004 at 06:49:55 +0100, d wrote:
> hi everyone!
> this is the announcement of my first standalone soundapp "kluppe".
> it's a jackified gtk-based loopplayer for files and live-input,
> supporting various playmodes.
>
> you can find it at
> http://dieb13.klingt.org/content/projects/kluppe.html

Cool. I've wanted one of these for a while :)

Works pretty well, but I seem to be getting a lot of xruns (especially
when it loops), but that might just be my machine.

I love the speed curve, but it would be good if there was a normalise
option for it (so a glboal speed setting of 1.0 matched the loop time for
a linear sweep).

- Steve