Re: [linux-audio-dev] RME totalyser clone ?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] RME totalyser clone ?
From: Jan Depner (eviltwin69_AT_cableone.net)
Date: Sat Mar 20 2004 - 16:55:57 EET

Yeah, there's a UNIX and a Mac OS/X GPL version but not Windoze. That's
really their bread and butter. I would assume that they make most of
their money off of the Windoze version. It works for me - if someone
wants to use a proprietary OS they should have to pay for their toys too
;-) I've never used gtkmm so I don't know if there are problems on
Windoze. Heck, I don't even use Windoze ;-)

Jan