[linux-audio-dev] we need some delegates for mLAN_AT_musikmesse

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] we need some delegates for mLAN_AT_musikmesse
From: Paul Davis (paul_AT_linuxaudiosystems.com)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 21:44:13 EET

I got this today from Yamaha:

Thank you for your e-mail about Linux community's interest in mLAN.

We think that it might be good to have a chance to meet with you or
other person from the Linux audio development community and explain
the current status and activity of mLAN.

We will be available at a couple of exhibitions such as Musikmesse,
AES Berlin soon. Or we may have a separate meeting.

Please let us know your preference.

Unfortunately, the ZKM meeting is basically a 100% overlap with the
musikmesse. I don't see any feasible way to do a meeting with Yamaha
that weekend.

Is anybody else interested (anyone who considers them up enough on
1394 and associated technologies to go talk to Yamaha)? Alternatively,
does someone see a way to combine LAD_AT_ZKM and the musikmesse?

--p