Re: [linux-audio-dev] Linux soundapps pages updated

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Linux soundapps pages updated
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Mon Apr 12 2004 - 17:35:57 EEST

Hi Richard:

  My day is rapidly turning out differently than I planned...

  I've added a further clarifying comment after the article. I've also
decided that after next month's report on Karlsruhe, perhaps I'll do my
own comparisons and see just where Linux music notation software stands
in relation to its Win/Mac counterparts. That should be interesting...

Best regards

dp