Re: MIDI-only sequencer, was Re: [linux-audio-dev] Linux soundapps pages updated

Subject: Re: MIDI-only sequencer, was Re: [linux-audio-dev] Linux soundapps pages updated
From: Joern Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang-hochschule.de)
Date: Tue Apr 13 2004 - 03:08:45 EEST

Jens M Andreasen wrote:
> Robert!
>
> Could you please repost in html table format? It is hard to follow your
> line of thought. At least to me it looks like all your columns are
> scrambled?

for the record, html posts will be eaten by the spam filter. put the
tables on the web somewhere and post a link.

--
The handles of a craftsman's tools bespeak an absolute simplicity,
the plainest forms affording the greatest range of possibilities for

Jörn Nettingsmeier Kurfürstenstr 49, 45138 Essen, Germany http://spunk.dnsalias.org (my server) http://www.linuxaudiodev.org (Linux Audio Developers)