[linux-audio-dev] Re: Alternative Sequencer User Interface

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Re: Alternative Sequencer User Interface
From: Adrian Gschwend (ktk_AT_netlabs.org)
Date: Mon Apr 12 2004 - 11:54:12 EEST

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 05:52:36 +0200, Thorsten Wilms wrote:

>Ok, now the screenshot Tim Orford linked to
>(http://80.61.20.184/wiki/smgui_5.png)

what application is this? It doesn't really look like Ableton Live because it
still seems to be the classic sequencer-system as it looks like. In Ableton
Live you switch between the sessions on the fly.

About blender, I never worked with it but it does look quite nice to me. And
your skills could definitely be used on some Linux audio apps, some GUI's are
plain ugly :-)

What exactly could you provide? Probably there are developers out there who
would love to work with you on a GUI, you design and they code for example.

cu

Adrian