[linux-audio-dev] RE: [linux-audio-user] snd-hdsp+cardbus+M6807 notebook=distortion -- FIXED!

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] RE: [linux-audio-user] snd-hdsp+cardbus+M6807 notebook=distortion -- FIXED!
From: Ivica Ico Bukvic (ico_AT_fuse.net)
Date: Mon Apr 19 2004 - 06:12:59 EEST

> ico:
> would it be possible that you send me an lscpi -vv output before and
> after you changed the registers? maybe we see any differences there ...
> and could you ask the manufacturer of your notebook, if he knows the
> purpose of these registers?

Last time I checked, he was trying to figure it out as well :-(

I am also including the entire PDF (URL) on the CB1410. Perhaps that will
help (I got this from the notebook manufacturer).

All the stuff can be found here: (including various states of the Hexdump in
Windows as well as the lspci stuff)

http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico/eMachines/

Hope this helps for the time being!

Best wishes,