[linux-audio-dev] Re: FreeVSTi Compatibility List / VSTserver & FST

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Re: FreeVSTi Compatibility List / VSTserver & FST
From: Christian Frisson (theremin_AT_free.fr)
Date: Tue Apr 27 2004 - 18:59:25 EEST

As I don't see any answer coming from anybody, should I understand all my
efforts were worth nothing? In that case I won't spend anymore time to test the
remaining plugins!

The free world...
Contributing?
Helping others? They won't understand nor acknowledge you...
Doing the odd job? Apparently worth nothing...

Definitely developpers' only?