Re: [linux-audio-dev] Request to audio related LiveCD packagers

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Request to audio related LiveCD packagers
From: Andrea Glorioso (andrea.glorioso_AT_agnula.org)
Date: Thu Apr 29 2004 - 21:00:10 EEST

Dear all,

Takashi from ALSA asked me to put him on Cc: in order to discuss the
whole issue in great depth - since he's overburden by e-mail (how I
can understand that!) he prefers to be able to follow the thing more
directly, hence the Cc:.

Let's keep discussing. My personal goal is to reach a wide consensus
amongst the community (counting the ALSA folks, the LAD people, and
possibly the FSFE - as well, of course, the AGNULA project people) on
this subject, and then decide for a route to follow.

What I don't want to do (and I can't do) is simply deciding by myself
to include possibly non-free software (if you consider firmware
software, which is another problem) inside AGNULA.

bye!

andrea