Re: [linux-audio-dev] Request to audio related LiveCD packagers

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Request to audio related LiveCD packagers
From: Andrea Glorioso (andrea.glorioso_AT_agnula.org)
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 12:03:10 EEST

> Hi! Am I the only one to believe that this firmware discussion
> is getting a bit out of touch? I mean, the firmware is not
> running inside a gnu system, right? It is running on an external
> device.

It depends on what you mean for "gnu system" and for "external
device". Care to elaborate?

> I can't see how uploading binary firmware would be different
> from relaying encrypted mail.

I can't see how they might be related, so either you explain that to
me or I fear we'll have a communication problem. :)

bye,

--
Andrea Glorioso                      andrea.glorioso_AT_agnula.org
AGNULA Technical Manager                 http://www.agnula.org/