Re: [linux-audio-dev] kernel 2.6.6 just out

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] kernel 2.6.6 just out
From: Frank Barknecht (fbar_AT_footils.org)
Date: Wed May 12 2004 - 12:04:56 EEST

Hallo,
Robert Jonsson hat gesagt: // Robert Jonsson wrote:

> A point list of bad things:
> - For audio work the bundled 2.6 kernel is not good enough.

This depends on the kind of audio work you do. I can do all I want
reliably with 2.6 since I installed 2.6.3 the first time. I don't
record 12 channel audio, though. But it's oversimplifying to say, that
2.6 isn't good enough "for audio work". It's very good and almost
perfect for many kinds of audio work.

Ciao