[linux-audio-dev] re: [linux-audio-user] A bit of good news -- paper now available for your viewing pleasure and/or comments

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] re: [linux-audio-user] A bit of good news -- paper now available for your viewing pleasure and/or comments
From: Ivica Ico Bukvic (ico_AT_fuse.net)
Date: Fri May 28 2004 - 07:05:20 EEST

Ok, so the rough version of the paper (following initial 10-hour revisions
that converted my brain into a gray mush) is now available in the PDF format
from my website. If you are interested in providing some feedback as to how
I can make the paper even better, please let me know asap as I only have
another day or so before I need to turn-in the paper.

Also please note that the paper will be available in the ICMC proceedings as
a short version that lacks chapters 7 and 9 due to space constraints. The
full paper will be available online-only.

The url to the PDF is as follows:
http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico/temp_online.pdf

Any comments and/or suggestions are welcome and appreciated (although I
honestly cannot guarantee that all of them will make it into final revision
due to aforementioned deadline).

Time to hit the sack...
Best wishes,

Ivica Ico Bukvic, composer & multimedia sculptor
http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico/