[linux-audio-dev] Re: UI stuff

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Re: UI stuff
From: vanDongen/Gilcher (gml_AT_xs4all.nl)
Date: Wed Jun 09 2004 - 12:57:02 EEST

IMHO this is much bigger problem in UI design.
In ardour it is shift-click in JAMin it is right click, in Rosegarden it is
double-click.
That the sliders all look different is much less confusing than that the
behaviour is all different.
Maybe some kind of audio app interface design proposal is in order:
linux audio interface design - basic application control keys: LAID BACK

Gerard

--
electronic & acoustic musics-- http://www.xs4all.nl/~gml