Re: [linux-audio-dev] Is ladspa actually la-dsp-a? Is JACK the ultimate solution?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Is ladspa actually la-dsp-a? Is JACK the ultimate solution?
From: Jens M Andreasen (jens.andreasen_AT_chello.se)
Date: Wed Jun 09 2004 - 11:10:22 EEST

On tis, 2004-06-08 at 20:54, eviltwin69_AT_cableone.net wrote:

> Colors must always be configurable. The percentage of color blind people is
> much higher than most people think.

I think the percentage of colorblind males are about 10%

If you use the green/red metaphore (as in walk/stop) they will be in
some trouble. If you use the red/blue metaphore instead (as in hot/cold)
it will work just fine. If green is important, you can use a scale from
turquise thru violet to magenta. Add some variation in light intensity
and it will even make sense on B/W screen.

> > - accepting culturally defined standards, such as that
> > a signal flows from left to right and from top to bottom.
>
> Except in China ;-)

Last time I checked, rivers flew from the top of the mountains, thru the
valleys below, and out in the ocean. Even in China :)

/jens