Re: [linux-audio-dev] compiling fluxus

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] compiling fluxus
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Wed Jun 09 2004 - 17:06:04 EEST

Hi Steve:

  You might want to take another look, particularly at the Csound5 tree.
Michael Gogins, jpff, and Steven Yi have really worked hard at a
monstrous code cleanup and reorganization. I'm planning on yet another
build of the CVS sources, and I must say that the last time I built
Csound5 it was relatively painless. Realtime audio was pretty crappy
though, so I'm hoping it's better with the latest code.

  Btw, the system is now built with Scons.

Best,

dp