Re: [linux-audio-dev] Knobs / widget design

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Knobs / widget design
From: Uwe Koloska (koloska_AT_voiceinterconnect.de)
Date: Thu Jun 10 2004 - 11:46:12 EEST

Dave Robillard wrote:

> I think we've (perhaps?) finally figured out that we can't really
> have a "standard-LAD-GUI-elements-set". It will just turn into
> another LADSPA-GUI war, nothing will get decided, and nothing
> will get done.

But as far as I understand, it's not about GUI-elemt toolkits but
about a list of GUI elements and a (or some) ways to place them.
Then every host can implement its own set and / or we can provide
GUI libraries for the different toolkits.

Uwe

--
voiceINTERconnect www.voiceinterconnect.de
... smart speech applications from germany