Re: [linux-audio-dev] Knobs, the reply

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Knobs, the reply
From: CK (x_AT_meta.lo-res.org)
Date: Sun Jun 13 2004 - 19:39:43 EEST

I read:
> I think the clicks in most mouse wheels would make it unsuitable for
> manipulating audio controls.

Some time ago I used the jogdial of my vaio in pd alot, it's pretty much
like a scrollwheel and it works nicely if you keep the resolution fine
grained enough (a 127 pixel slider on the screen has the exact same problem)
so basically you'll interpolate to the target value in a few msecs anyway.

regards,

chris_AT_lo-res.org	Postmodernism is german romanticism with better
http://pilot.fm/	special effects. (Jeff Keuss / via ctheory.com)