[linux-audio-dev] snd-hdsp oddities

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] snd-hdsp oddities
From: ico_AT_fuse.net
Date: Fri Jul 02 2004 - 03:22:08 EEST

Hi all,

I am using the latest 2.6.7 kernel (tried also 2.6.5) but with hdsp I cannot select anything lower than 1024x2 buffer settings in jackd without having massive xruns.

Asoundrc is fine, modprobe.conf is fine too.

The hdsp runs fine with the aforementioned settings but anything lower simply is horrible.

The kernel is patched with all kinds of mm patches but I am not currently using -r option nor the realtime module (a bit scared of freezing my machine :-). Is this the best one can do in user-space?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Best wishes,

Ico