Re: [linux-audio-dev] softwerk moves on

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] softwerk moves on
From: Dave Robillard (drobilla_AT_connect.carleton.ca)
Date: Fri Jul 16 2004 - 01:45:45 EEST

On Wed, 2004-07-14 at 22:28, Paul Davis wrote:
> correction to a minor build issue:
>
> http://linuxaudiosystems.com/softwerk/softwerk-2.0.1.tar.bz2

FWIW, to get it to build on my debian (unstable/testing) system, I had
to set

CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/include/gtk-1.2 -I/usr/include/glib-1.2
-I/usr/lib/glib/include"

and add -lgtk and -lglib to the final linking.

(couldn't you just get rid of the bundled libs and use the system ones?)

-DR-

P.S. I was going to get some coding done and make a release today, but
your stupid sequencer put an end to that. Gee, thanks Paul. :)