Re: [linux-audio-dev] softwerk patch

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] softwerk patch
From: Dave Robillard (drobilla_AT_connect.carleton.ca)
Date: Fri Jul 16 2004 - 03:00:11 EEST

I got softwerk running, but couldn't for the life of me figure out how
to change the step values (other than middle clicking which makes them
all 127). Looking at the code, doesn't look like there's even anything
there to change the values (for mouse anyway, didn't look at the
keyboard stuff).

Soo I added mousewheel support, which is the way I'd rather do it
anyway.

Tiny little patch attached. Sorry the patch is against just step-ui.cc
and not the whole source tree, my tree is completely mangled and I'm
busy hacking on other bits of it.

-DR-

P.S. Paul: Sorry if this isn't the place. I figured with the in-limbo
status of softwerk and recent discussion, keeping it on LAD would be
alright. Let me know if otherwise.