Re: [linux-audio-dev] yet another softwerk patch

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] yet another softwerk patch
From: Dave Robillard (drobilla_AT_connect.carleton.ca)
Date: Fri Jul 16 2004 - 03:42:26 EEST

The trigger dialog wasn't showing anything (channel select, note select,
etc.) making it pretty unusable.

Looking at the code, all the -9999's for vpadding in trigger_ui.cc
(starting at line 123) seem to be making everything disappear. New
version of gtkmm has a different behaviour maybe?

Anyway, I changed the -9999's to 5, the same as the horizontal padding,
and it looks fine to me (not to mention actually now works)

Patch attached, same goofy format as the last one

-DR-