[linux-audio-dev] missing fonts in VST plugins

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] missing fonts in VST plugins
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Wed Jul 21 2004 - 07:23:41 EEST

Greetings:

  A while ago I was mucking around with fonts to work with Finale under
WINE. I don't know what I did, but now when I run a VST instrument the
fonts have been replaced by little empty squares. If anyone can help
I'll provide the details and images to clarify what's happening. I'm
hoping it's an easy fix...

Best,

dp