Re: [linux-audio-dev] missing fonts in VST plugins: RESOLVED

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] missing fonts in VST plugins: RESOLVED
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Wed Jul 21 2004 - 17:30:17 EEST

Hi Michael:

  After some Googling I realiuzed I simply didn't have the original MS
TTF fonts anywhere on my system, so I grabbed them from my Better Half's
machine, installed them, edited /etc/XF86Config, and still got no joy.
Then I tried as you suggested, linking the fonts from
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/msttfonts to ~/c/windows/Fonts, and voila, I
have fonts in the plugins again. Thanks for the suggestion !

Best,

dp