Re: [linux-audio-dev] OSC vs MIDI

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] OSC vs MIDI
From: Pete Bessman (ninjadroid_AT_gazuga.net)
Date: Wed Sep 01 2004 - 15:24:20 EEST

At Wed, 1 Sep 2004 09:49:36 +0100,
Steve Harris wrote:

> Obejctive C is OK, it uses messages (smalltalk style) rather than method
> calls, and they have some performance limitations, but the class stuff is
> all sane.

Good call, I forgot about it at the time of writing. It is quite
nice, and I like how the 'id' type obviates most of the need for
templates. The only complaint I have is that I think the class
declaration/definition syntax is... goofy... But that's certainly
tolerable.

--Pete

<http://www.gazuga.net>

"Nothing great was ever achieved by being realistic!" --Tom Venuto