[linux-audio-dev] Drum synth

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Drum synth
From: Dmitry Baikov (dsbaikov_AT_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 18 2004 - 21:04:30 EEST

Hello.
I finally started making my pet music project and realized I need a
drum synth to make some cool sounds. psindustrializer is good but also
need some tr-909-style sounds. I remeber from my old windoze days I
used a nice piece of software called Stomper. Does anybody know any
software for linux with comparable capabilities? Or we need to write
one?

Stomper does not work under wine :(

Thanks.