[linux-audio-dev] A vstserver/wine strange error

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] A vstserver/wine strange error
From: lassantos_AT_inf.ufrgs.br
Date: Fri Sep 24 2004 - 03:01:59 EEST

Hi all!
I am new here and I have a problem in run the vstserver 0.3.1.
I did every thing that is in the INSTALL file, but I got some erros:

---------
lucasa_AT_Hall9:~/audio/vst-linux$ vstserver

VSTSERVER/main: Vstserver 0.3.1 started. Waiting for requests.

----> VSTSERVER/updatecache: Please wait. Updating cache.
         If nothing happens for 40 seconds, or the server is trying to start the
same plugin over and over again;
         press ctrl-c, and start vstserver once more.

VSTSERVER/main: Going to try to start vst plugin "Oberon-4.dll".
wine: cannot determine executable type for L"X:\\vstservant.so"
---------

I don't know what is this error, because I'm using the vstserver-wine-tar.bz2.
Does anyone here know how to fix this?

Thanks,
I'm a brazilian linux musician.
Lucas Alberto.