[linux-audio-dev] Re: LAC 2004 recordings now online

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Re: LAC 2004 recordings now online
From: Juhana Sadeharju (kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 16:09:52 EEST

>From: Joern Nettingsmeier <nettings_AT_folkwang-hochschule.de>
>
>http://linuxaudiodev.org/contrib/zkm_meeting_2004/

Where one could get the furry penguin like in this photo:

  http://www.linuxdj.com/audio/lad/contrib/zkm_meeting_2004/photos/frank_neumann-misc/LAConf2004/DSCN2858.JPG

Who are the people in this photo?

  http://www.linuxdj.com/audio/lad/contrib/zkm_meeting_2004/photos/frank_neumann-misc/LAConf2004/DSCN2915.JPG

Please send me names privately. I will make a new image with
names attached to it.

Juhana