Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: LAC 2004 recordings now online

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: LAC 2004 recordings now online
From: Chris Cannam (cannam_AT_all-day-breakfast.com)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 16:32:14 EEST

On Wednesday 13 Oct 2004 14:09, Juhana Sadeharju wrote:
> Who are the people in this photo?
> [...]
> Please send me names privately. I will make a new image with
> names attached to it.

I think this has already happened, for a slightly different photo but
with the same people in it. Jan Depner had an annotated version
online, but it seems it's no longer there.

See this thread for details:

  http://eca.cx/lad/2004/05/0218.html

and this email for what I think proved to be the most complete list:

  http://eca.cx/lad/2004/05/0235.html

Chris