Re: [linux-audio-dev] 3D fft analysis program

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] 3D fft analysis program
From: Ge Wang (gewang_AT_cs.princeton.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 17 2004 - 14:41:18 EEST

Dear All,

I am new to the list, though not to audio or linux. glad to be here.

We have a version of what you describe that we (Perry Cook,
Ananya Misra, and myself) implemented at the soundlab. Just
released it under GPL. It does full-framerate 3-d waterfall plot
of STFT plus some features. Please let us know if it is what you
like:

     http://soundlab.cs.princeton.edu/software/sndpeek/

It is implemented using OpenGL and Perry/Gary's STK/RtAudio.
sndpeek is part of a greater set of real-time audio applets - others
are releasing soon. It runs on linux (jack/alsa/oss), os x, and win32.

While we are at it - we are also working on a real-time, concurrent
audio programming language:

     http://chuck.cs.princeton.edu/

Alright.

Best,