Re: [linux-audio-dev] anyone interested to develop a new apps ?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] anyone interested to develop a new apps ?
From: dubphil_AT_free.fr
Date: Mon Oct 25 2004 - 02:27:55 EEST

On Sun, Oct 24, 2004 at 11:06:50PM +0200, Frank Barknecht wrote:
> Now, as SuperCollider is mentioned: Are there any news on the
> SuperCollider vs. Vim front?

I spend 1 hour to search how to make the SC3 stuff working and you just
mentioned that I must use emacs !??

I took few months to learn Vi very well and now I must learn Emacs before spending time to learn SC3 !!?? :)

I believed that I just have to save the code in a file then run scsynth
with the path to the file as attribute in order to get the code
running...

Frank, the xover-main.pd with plug is not working for me too :-(

and what about JMax ?

Regards

Philippe