Re: [linux-audio-dev] Tascam US428 Hangup

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Tascam US428 Hangup
From: Uwe Koloska (koloska_AT_voiceinterconnect.de)
Date: Fri Nov 19 2004 - 18:53:50 EET

karsten wiese wrote:

> erm no. for us122 etc (USB 1.1) OHCI is in charge as EHCI
> is USB2.

Ah -- I thought, that usb2 uses EHCI _and_ is downwards compatible
with usb-1.1. So, while using EHCI I run USB 1.1. (forgive me, I
know near to nothing about this stuff ;-)

> us122 on OHCI really is a case for snd-usb-usx2y 0.8.6.
> Have you already tried it?

Will try it. Is it part of Alsa 1.0.7? The Release Note from
Jaroslav Kysela just mention

   - usX2Y
     - usx2y cleanups and fixes
     - snd-usb-usx2y 0.7.3
     - snd-usb-usx2y - crash fix for OHCI USB-HCDs

Hope to get it installed on my SuSE 9.2 (the last time I tried to
build only the alsa-drivers, it hicks up with many errors I wasn't
able to resolv)

Uwe

--
voiceINTERconnect www.voiceinterconnect.de
... smart speech applications from germany