Re: [linux-audio-dev] Doing the soundcard manufacturer tango (long)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Doing the soundcard manufacturer tango (long)
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Thu Dec 02 2004 - 18:47:45 EET

Marek Peteraj wrote:

>> Geez, people, stop talking and
>>start singing ! Where's "Marek's Blues" or "The RME Fight Song" ?? Come
>>on, the talent's here, we know it is.
>>

>unfortunately i don't have a gear to record with.

Really ? No soundcard at all ? No microphone, not even a crappy tape
recorder ? No way to write down some words to send to someone who does
have a soundcard and a microphone ?

The right software shouldn't be too hard to find...

Anyway, this is OT for LAD, sorry. And I have work to do, two new songs
to record with Ardour and an article to complete by this evening.

"No time for love, Doctor Jones"...