Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: Behringer

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: Behringer
From: Dave Robillard (drobilla_AT_connect.carleton.ca)
Date: Sat Dec 04 2004 - 21:52:48 EET

On Sat, 2004-04-12 at 14:23 +0100, martin rumori wrote:
> i'll happily participate (in a polite and professional manner) cause
> i'm disappointed as well (and would have bought a fireface already if
> there was any chance...).

I would really like to buy a FireFace as well, and an Octamic to go with
it. That's over $2000 of gear I will definitely purchase if open
drivers become available.

If they don't? $0. One of their competitors gets the money and support
instead (M-audio perhaps?).

Surely we're not the only ones..

-DR-