Re: [linux-audio-dev] strange error from linuxsampler

From: Alfons Adriaensen <fons.adriaensen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 20 2005 - 14:48:17 EET

On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 09:37:21AM -0000, Rui Nuno Capela wrote:

> How are you routing MIDI to linuxsampler? May I guess you're connecting
> the alsa sequencer ports alright?

Yes, using qjackctl's MIDI patcher.

> If you're sure that's nothing wrong on
> your setup, try matching the midi channels between source and the sampler
> channel, instead of settting it to "All".

That was in fact the first thing I tried, before switching to 'All'.

Will try again later today (when back at home).

Another point: I'am a complete dummy w.r.t. the auto tools and in this case
I had to manually copy the standard scripts (config.guess & friends) to the
linuxsampler, liblscp and qsampler directories. For other packages this seems
to happen automagically, or they are just included.

What is the recommended sequence of commands when starting a build from
linuxsampler CVS ?

--
FA