Re: [linux-audio-dev] seeking minimal C++ library for ear-training

From: <james@email-addr-hidden-dot-dat.net>
Date: Sun Jan 23 2005 - 12:45:10 EET

If you want 'easy', I'd suggest using something like Python+PyGame rather
than C++.

You'd probably find it easier to learn enought python than tackle the
sound libraries for C++.

Just my opinion.

If you want any help with it, let me know.

James

On Sat, 22 Jan, 2005 at 09:22PM -0800, Jeffrey Brown spake thus: