Re: [linux-audio-dev] Firewire support in Linux

From: Jody McIntyre <lad@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 27 2005 - 01:28:01 EET

Can you ask your contact if they can supply any information on the
PreSonus FIRESTATION? It uses Yamaha's mLAN protocol. I emailed various
addresses at Yamaha and PreSonus a while ago asking for information.
PreSonus couldn't help me, and I received only deafening silence from
Yamaha.

I'm working on a reverse-engineered mLAN driver, but it's going fairly
slowly because I keep getting sidetrackted into making other parts of
Linux 1394 suck less.

Jody