[linux-audio-dev] about LAC 2005 paper template

From: Juhana Sadeharju <kouhia@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 07 2005 - 16:21:20 EET

I compared the LaTeX paper templates of LAC 2005 and DAFX 2004,
and the output screenshots are available at:
 ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/sci/audio/devel/dsp/papertemplates/

It looks to me that DAFX template is better, both in the text
quality and the example text. Should we switch?

They say DAFX templates are the same what are used in IEEE audio
conferences. The text is smaller but I'm sure it is tuned for
readability.

 http://dafx04.na.infn.it/Tmpl_LaTeX.zip
 http://dafx04.na.infn.it/Tmpl_Word.zip
 http://www.zkm.de/lac/templates-lac2005.tgz