Re: [linux-audio-dev] mux concept paper

From: mimo <mimo@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Feb 17 2005 - 15:46:14 EET

Dave Phillips wrote:
> Btw, mimo: Have you tried using Buzz under Linux ? I've had it working
> quite nicely, it's a very impressive program, lots of fun. A native Buzz
> would be most welcome.

I guess you mean under wine. I have but wasnt impressed with performance
(maybe I really should get a better machine after all.. hmm.. but buzz
used to run fine on a 230Mhz machine.. no it must be feasible ;) )

Yes, native buzz this should be with some minor improvements.

> Best,
>
> dp

mimo

--
Please note that this account is being filtered using anti UCE systems.
If you send email to this account make sure that it could not be