Re: [linux-audio-dev] live pa questions

From: Andres Cabrera <andres@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Apr 05 2005 - 18:11:02 EEST

I think the main problem that can occur from DC offset is overheating of
the amp, and then heat protection turns the amp of....
A hi pass filter as said is usually the solution.
You also need to check your dynamic range carefully to avoid blowing
people's ears... (thinks sound very differently on the studio than on
the stage regarding dynamic range.)

Andres